Wow - A little daylight under all 4 wheels

It can't be good to get that airborne?
You can't get any drive and it must be a bit risky when it lands.

Well that new wing on the Scooby is to aid aero in those circunstances and at £6k plus of carbon it looks like they work :D

I know what you mean but imagine how much time would be lost braking before the yump then in acceleration again after compared with a second or so in the air?

Jez

But when it lands from that height you have no idea where it will bounce though.
If the road is not completely flat, you have a fair risk of losing control I would think.
Plus you are going to hit the bumpstops I would guess and risk damaging the suspension pick up points.

Amyway, looks good though.
Here is another. See if you know where it is (it is quite easy to recognise I think).

Attachments

• home_image.jpg
    home_image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 27
But when it lands from that height you have no idea where it will bounce though.
If the road is not completely flat, you have a fair risk of losing control I would think.
Plus you are going to hit the bumpstops I would guess and risk damaging the suspension pick up points.

Amyway, looks good though.
Here is another. See if you know where it is (it is quite easy to recognise I think).

Millbrook?

Millbrook?

I'm not 100% certain, but I think it is the concrete hill at Chobham that the tanks and army vehicles use for driving up.
There are a couple of ramps. I can't remember but I think at the steepest it is 45 deg.

I drove a Cayenne up there (fairly slowly unfortunately), then used the low ratio to trundle back down.

Back