Worlds tallest animal?

I like that. I'll keep this picture in mind the next time I fly. I am not too comfortable with flying, but knowing that the plane isn't really that far up makes me feel alot safer. hehe It's all in the mind you know.

Bina

Bina, what you have to fix in your mind is.. You are safer flying than you are travelling in a car. Safer flying than you are operating a meat slicing machine. Safer flying than climbing a ladder. Safer flying than having sex! Safer flying than doing diy.

One of these statistics is made up.. :evil:

Bina, what you have to fix in your mind is.. You are safer flying than you are travelling in a car. Safer flying than you are operating a meat slicing machine. Safer flying than climbing a ladder. Safer flying than having sex! Safer flying than doing diy.

One of these statistics is made up.. :evil:

hehe

I like that. I'll keep this picture in mind the next time I fly. I am not too comfortable with flying, but knowing that the plane isn't really that far up makes me feel alot safer. hehe It's all in the mind you know.

Bina

I just hope that window is behind the wing, otherwise the Giraffe is in for a surprise

Jez

Back