Will This give the CSl a run for its money

Guam

HI You CSL lot I just wondered if you think this puppy would give you a run for your money at the ring, unfortunately all sold now but talking with the owner of this one I did think this could give a CSL a tough time on a track <heads for Bunker>

BTW Full Frontal on this Full Bonnet Full Wings and bumper Sills etc :)

Cheers

Tom

Attachments

• Black320pgt1010847.jpeg
    Black320pgt1010847.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Black320pgt1010850.jpeg
    Black320pgt1010850.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Black320Pgt1010853.jpg
    Black320Pgt1010853.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Black320Pgt1010854.jpeg
    Black320Pgt1010854.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 16
Subaru Impreza RB320

Fettled by prodrive.

Looks stunning in the flesh and ballistic fast according to the owner :)

What is it ? A mini cab ?

Wouldnt black cabs be more interesting if they were like that :)

Note no one has answered the question on whether this would have the edge on the CSL or not?

Cheers

Tom

Note no one has answered the question on whether this would have the edge on the CSL or not?

Cheers

Tom

IMO................ NO

I have had several 4wd jap cars with north of 400 usable BHP but after sitting in a CSL around the Ring this weekend I would say not one of them would have matched the CSL - they may have punch but lack the light handling refinement of the BMW

The Jap cars at the ring that I came across were slow - I passed a couple of scoobys in the 318 and Angus was nearly wiped out by some nutter in an evo 9

IMO................ NO

I have had several 4wd jap cars with north of 400 usable BHP but after sitting in a CSL around the Ring this weekend I would say not one of them would have matched the CSL - they may have punch but lack the light handling refinement of the BMW

The Jap cars at the ring that I came across were slow - I passed a couple of scoobys in the 318 and Angus was nearly wiped out by some nutter in an evo 9

This was my feeling as well but this RB320 is reputedly a bit special and having owned STi's my feeling that under extreme load they never made you feel confident to REALLY push the envelope, this baby has been fettled by prodrive and supposedly is in a different league (hence the question as the CSL is the benchmark on hyper coupes/saloons).

Cheers

Tom

Back