Whilton Mill 3rd June karting day

daved6

Boy Racer
We will be at Whilton Mill this Wednesday along with a few of the boys from here for good days karting :yeah:

Lets just hope the current good weather holds out :D

May have a bit of a problem for Weds, as i've had a pretty bad crash on my moutain bike today, came off after hitting a tree.

My knee has come up like a ballon, and i can only just about walk at the moment, hoping it's not too serious.

Will update you tomorrow.

Right then, we're all loaded up and ready to go :yeah:

Glad to hear that Glenn is still coming along and hoping to be able to drive as well, so we'll look forward to seeing you guys around 9.00am :thumbsup2:

Dave

Great day out as per normal, big thanks to Dave and the lads.

Been nearly a year since i've been in tmy Kart, and forgot just how physically punishing it is, just so demanding.

Managed to find some extra pace today, think consistency is starting to pay off.

Can't recommend this high enough to anyone wanting to sharpen their handling skills, and race craft.

Thanks Dave, looking forward to the next one :tu

Yes great day, but it's physicaly very hard, I'm sore now and no doubt going to be worse tomorrow.

Thanks Dave

They are a great tool, especially when you start off with this sort of stuff.

But you pussys, try racing them in Europe, then you would know how physical a kart can really be ;) Can't even walk some of the circuits there as your shoes get stuck to the track there is so much rubber!

I do miss karting sometimes, but it was and still is very dangerous.

Thanks Dave - really enjoyed myself. My shoulders are killing! quite how your boys can go that quick is beyond me :D

No problem guys, glad to hear that you all enjoyed it so much :yeah:

I'll post some more dates up for you along with a choice of different curcuits to look at as well.

The pace was very good condsidering that it was the first day out for nearly a year for most of you, once you start driving them on a regular basis it will become far easier for you as your fitness levels improve.

That's the great thing about karting, it works all the right muscles and sharpens up your reactions far more than driving any cars ever will:D

Jonathan was doing 35 lap sessions and completed 5 during the day totalling 175 laps with his quickest lap times being recorded in the last session :eek:

Look forward to seeing you all out on the next one.

Dave

Back