What is the difference between potentially & realistically?

13th

A young boy went up to his father & asked him, "Dad, what is the difference between potentially & realistically?"
The father thought for a moment, then answered,"Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars."
"Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars",& then, ask your brother"if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.
Come back and tell me what you learn from that."
"Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The mother replied,"Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house & send you kids to a great University!"
The boy then went to his sister & asked,"Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
The girl replied, "Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?!?!?!"
He then went to his brother & asked him."Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million bucks would buy?"
The boy pondered the answers for a few days,then went back to his dad.
His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potentially & realistically?"
The boy replied, "Yes... potentially, you & I are sitting on three million dollars.............. but realistically,...... we're living with two sluts & a queer"

Back