Welcome

DMC

Admin
Staff member
Hey. Welcome to RS racing's Forum.

Come on Dave tell us what you've got planned for Karting events this year ?

Thanks Dave, sorry for the late response but I hadn't noticed this section :D

Although the RS Racing team has been running all over the winter period, I must admit it's far better when the sun is out and it starts to warm up :)

Anyway we have made a few strides forward over the last few months as we are now official agents for Gillard Karts and we have also added to our fleet of arrive & drive karts, we now have the following options to choose from:

2 x RM1 karts which are 32 bhp rotax water cooled engines and have 4 wheel brakes with a 2speed gearbox which is operated by a paddle shift system on the steering wheel.

4 x Gillard 010 with senior rotax max engines 28 bhp and kelgate brakes

2 x Diablo chassis with junior rotax max engines 20 bhp

These are the dates that we currently have available for some practice and/or racing for the guys who fancy having a go :thumbup:

We can provide all of the equipment together with race clothing that is required and you do not need an MSA Licence for practice days.

February

Forest Edge Kart Club (FEKC) Saturday date: 16th February for practice day, this circuit is located at Barton Stacey which is on the A303 between Basingstoke and Andover.

Whilton Mill on Weds 27th February for open practice day.

We have all karts available for this date:

2 x RM1 (32 bhp) at £350 for a full day

1 x Senior rotax (28bhp) at £300 for a full day

2 x Junior rotax (20bhp) at £250 each for a full day

Forest Edge is a good circuit to drive and is a friendly club who welcome novices, depending on your experience you could either go out in the correct session with all the race guys or you could go out in the novice only session.

March

Forest Edge Kart Club (FEKC) first race meeting of the year is on the weekend 1st & 2nd March, this is a practice day on the Saturday followed by a race day on the Sunday.

We can provide a fully race prepared Senior kart (Gillard 010 chassis / kelgate brake / Ogden prepared motor) for the whole weekend for £600 (add another £100 for new tyres for race day if required)

Whilton Mill practice day on Wednesday the 19th and/or 26th March which ever day suits, I'm quite happy to do both if there's enough interest.

I’ve added links for these clubs/circuits listed above for your perusal

http://www.whiltonmillkartclub.co.uk/

http://www.fekc.co.uk/

We will be attending the FEKC dates anyway so we can cater for a single driver with no problem, but to make the mid week trip up to Whilton Mill work we will need at least 5 guys to make it viable.

Let me know if there are any particular dates or circuits you would like to do and I'll sort it out.

We will be adding dates and new circuits as we go along, for further info please see the pages on our website: www.rsracing.org

Dave :)

Back