Wanted: Recommendation for painless dent removal

damian

Godzilla
Right, rant mode on, parked in a local car park a few months ago and received two dents in my passenger door.......now today one dent in the drivers door, I can't believe it, I park and respect the car next to me but this happens. :wall

So I need a recommendation for a good (excellent) dent removal company preferably in the Midlands to Thames Valley area to remove these dents.

Anyone in the same situation as myself, perhaps we can meet up and get one of these companies to do a number of cars?

Damian

I know of one that I have used on two occassions............

I'll get the number - he is Very good.

InsBro said:
Ask Glenn ;)

:D

I suppose that'll teach me to park next to a Gallardo in Sainsbury's won't it! I thought I would be safe parking in the first space after the disabled bays :p

damian said:
I suppose that'll teach me to park next to a Gallardo in Sainsbury's won't it! I thought I would be safe parking in the first space after the disabled bays :p

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Mother and Baby spaces ?????

;)

Jez

Damian, This chap is bassed in Pangbourne - with the door he should be able to remove the inners and then use a push method (usually gives 100% results) - rather than a pull method (circa 90%) removal.

Give him a call.....

07831 553055
peter@dentmagic.co.uk

damian said:

:haha: :D :D

My advice: use valet parking next time, let these wannabee-Audi owners stick to where they feel at home :evil:

:finger Look at this Dent on a 996 Turbo made by a Lambo Driver...tut tut...next to the chalkie mark :) :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC02286 (Small).JPG
    DSC02286 (Small).JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
Back