VIP Barcelona F1/Porsche Supercup Hospitality Package

Sean Edwards

Ring Warrior
Hi everyone,

Just a quick one, I have the following VIP hospitality packages available for Barcelona.

The main package is 4992 euro per person which includes flights, 4 star hotel for three days, Supercup paddock access, grandstand pass and Saturday night dinner/entertainment.

If you wish to have F1 Paddock club passes, instead of grandstand seats, the price per person will be 6958.33 euro.

I need to know by this Sunday (tomorrow) evening if you are interested in this package, as its next weekend!

Please download the full schedule for the Barcelona weekend package HERE. I will also have similar packages available for Instanbul, Monaco, Silverstone, Hungary, Valencia, Spa and Monza. Please e-mail me your interest for any of those packages, but I will e-mail/post them all next week.

We currently have 40% of the Porsche Supercup car available for sponsors on a race by race basis. The price for 25% of this is 2,500 euro, 50% is 5,000 euro and 100% is 8,000 euro. Again, if you are interested in this for Barcelona or any of the other rounds this year, please contact me.

Last edited:
Back