TVR joke from PH

Kurgen

Banned
Posted on timmo's ever increasing thread.. made me giggle, anyway! :)

Nikolai Smolensy is on holiday in Germany when he decides to have a wander around the Porsche factory in Zuffenhausen, to see the main differences between how they produce their vehicles.

As the production manager shows him around, Nikolai is really impressed with the nice clean factory and important looking gentlemen with clipboards, precision robots and paint booths etc but is surprised to find a chap on the end of the line with a box full of cats.

As the car rolls off the line, the chap opens the door and throws in one of the cats.

“What’s the point of that?” enquires the Russian wierdo.

“Kerrvallity control,” replies Jurgen, the production manager “we throw in the cat, leave the car for ten days and when we return to the car, if the cat is dead, we know that the car is airtight, watertight and ready for delivery to our customer”. NS wanders home, impressed.

A few months later the Jurgen decides to return the compliment by visiting TVR factory in Blackpool. He is amazed to see the people wandering around with wheelbarrows full of engine/body parts and red dots on the floor for putting buckets on when it rains. To his great surprise, he see a chap at the end of the line with a box full of cats.

“I’m so pleased to see that you have incorporated one of our ideas.” said the chap.

“Oh yes,” replied Nikolai , “we put the cat in the car, leave it in the yard for ten days and, if when we return the cat has escaped we know we’ve got a problem!”

I really appreciate any joke slagging off TVR, I had one of their Tuscan Challenge cars......but lets not go there.....

race

Back