Tracy Cox - Supersex!

Hendrik

Boy Racer
Ladies and Gentleman, may I recommend THE must have book, it is the best book you will ever read about what we like to do apart from PureGT and hanging out in Brighton.

Read this book with a friend when I was in Germany in April and I tell you what... :finger :p :out :eek: :eek: :eek:

Honestly, jokes aside, this book is so interesting and you will also be able to discover new things. I love it.

I am posting this here as I just ordered a copy for myself as it is so good!

Here is the link:
You've had Hot Sex. Now it's time for supersex! Hang on to the bedsheets because this one's even hotter than the original. Tracey Cox dishes up yet another funny and irreverent sexual treat.
supersex is THE sex manual for the new millennium. Witty, fresh, clever and loads of fun, it's packed with practical and realistic advice to skyrocket your sex life to supersex status.

Need the kiss of life for a near-dead relationship? Searching for someone to have supersex with? Simply want some new ideas? Take yourself on a warm, sexy romp through all aspects of modern sexuality. You're just seven steps away from becoming a supersexpert...

http://www.traceycoxshop.com/product.cfm?p=1272

Let me tell you, it is so worth buying!

One fact in there: Every male has at least 9 errections while he is asleep! :evil:

Cheers and my highest recommendations!

Hendrik

Is it bad to say I'd really like to give Tracey Cox one or two? There's something about that minxy Australian I can't quite put my finger on :D

about_photo_2.jpg

oh it's her.....

i bet she's a right dirty bag of Carrots ;)

That's what I am saying, once you read the book (we read about 20 pages) you will just think that this Tracy woman is literally going to do you so hard that you need to take one week of work and use a wheelchair to recover.

That's what I am saying, once you read the book (we read about 20 pages) you will just think that this Tracy woman is literally going to do you so hard that you need to take one week of work and use a wheelchair to recover.

what if you don't work in the 1st place :whistling:

The thing is, she obviously gives you the impression she is some kind of heaven sent SEX Goddess, but i bet she has it missionary 90% of the time, and don't take it up the wrong'n :finger

The thing is, she obviously gives you the impression she is some kind of heaven sent SEX Goddess, but i bet she has it missionary 90% of the time, and don't take it up the wrong'n :finger

Nah! I bet she's as dirty as they come :)

Back