Track/Test Day Spread Sheet

Sean Edwards

Ring Warrior
Hi all,

I am going to offer my track day spread sheet to all on this forum. Please send me your name, e-mail and car to my e-mail addressee (seanedwards.eu@gmail.com) or post the details here to receive the spread sheet each month.

The spread sheet it's self consists of seven pages detailed below,

-Track Day Dates, which lists all the track days around the UK and Europe including, date, track and configuration, noise limit, my availability, track price, event format and the company running the day.

-Test Day Dates, which lists all the test days around the UK and Europe including, date, track and configuration, noise limit, my availability, track price, event format and the company running the day.

-General Track Day Info, which lists all the companies information, websites and numbers. Also insurance for single day cover and annual cover and hotels close to the different venues.

-Track Cars To Rent, which lists all the cars I have access to, the cost, the decibel noise of the car, insurance information and what you get with the car.

-Tuition Fees, A detailed run down of what I charge for different circuits, cars and the expenses information. + all the other information you need to know.

-Track Locations Map, the locations of most of the circuits round the UK and Europe that are available to drive one.

-Terms & Conditions, the legal side of doing a track day and information about payment and cancellation ect ect...

Below are a few pictures of last months spread sheet, so you can see what you will be getting.

untitled.png

untitled2.png

untitled3.png

Hope this comes in handy to you all :)

Back