Top Gear last night

Chris

Odin, Father of the North
I only saw the last half but I think these guys are really gripping at straws...

That front room in the Merc....a tad funny but not really...

The Cayenne Turbo S against the many in the squirel suit...Hmmm

5th Gear is loosing it too...Vroom vroom lost it from day one...

I said to the wife that this new series of TopGear isn't as good as the last one. Found it a little boring TBH :eek:

skitt said:
I said to the wife that this new series of TopGear isn't as good as the last one. Found it a little boring TBH :eek:

Did anyone else get the impression that Clarkson was being phased out ?

Just seemed like the link to the stig which he normally does, hammond did, and also that hammonds getting a lot lot more of the show.

But I agree in other ways that the show is losing its way.

Last season was pretty dull, this season more so... same old jokes/sarcasm from JC :rolleyes:

I think a lot of it also comes down to the new cars being released... if nothing new is coming out, then the show looses some flavour and fun. For instance, who gives a frig about the Z4M Cab (obviously not many as my dealer hasn't sold one and will discount a model - which for an M BMW is a travesty in the first 6-months) and the Cayenne TS is just about as dull a car as you can cover... end of run model and one that doesn't warrant air time.

Better cars, better show... :tu

skitt said:
Maybe PGT should have a video podcast section where we road test cars :D :D

Seriously.. On the streangth of this site, we could get promo cars to review... :D:D I bags the porsche gigs, Mosi can have the daihatsu gigs ;)

Back