Thoughts on this spec. 991 Turbo S

jk83

Boy Racer
Looking at buying this. Not many with buckets. Is that because people want it more as a comfortable daily?

Would be around £120k

media-2.jpeg
media-3.jpeg
media.jpeg

I don't mind it although the red dials are a bit much.

Personally I think 110 is more like it. You're also be looking at finding that one buyer who wants something different.

Beautiful car but the red interior is a bit serious. Would not go for it because I personally hate coloured dials. White, silver or maybe black dials, but red is a bit `pimp-my-ride`.

That's really nice ,bet it nicer in the flesh interior wise ,buckets make it ,I like them in red

I think red interiors are fine on any 991 as long as it has the black dash top and steering wheel as this car does. The black dash top then gets red contrast stitching which I think looks great.
There will always be a buyer for a car with buckets, even a Turbo. You see this particularly with second hand GTS cars.
Having said that, I think the red / black 2-tone interiors go best with a GT silver exterior. And that would perhaps make me think twice about this car.

I have the same buckets in my 997.2 Turbo (albeit in black). They work totally fine for me being used as a daily.

I like them in red too but dash and dials maybe a bit too OTT

Pretty sure those buckets tilt for rear access and are capable of being heated - so somewhat practical

I personally like it, I like a different interior to the normal blacks. The seats I would need to try but would probably not work for someone buying as a daily car to drive in a suit etc.

Back