This Months Evo

InsBro

Ring Warrior
What to read first the Veyron test or the EB110 in the back?

Looks good this month some interesting cars & converted cars

Jez

InsBro said:
What to read first the Veyron test or the EB110 in the back?

Looks good this month some interesting cars & converted cars

Jez

Just how many bloody Bugatti tests though:wall :wall

There ARE other cars on this planet too:rolleyes:

I've read it all already :(

its quite good some interesting stuff

Also I spotted a LP640 on my way home on Friday

Jez

Stuart said:
I haven't received my copy yet.
Do you have a subcription and receive it a bit early?

Yes - It has different covers to

Also - I really want to drive a Zonda every time I read about a Zonda they come out really well.

Jez

How good does that Pininfarina Enzo look !!!

Not 100% on the wheels but I can see where thay came from.

Jez

Mine has not arrived still.
I will have to call the subscription department to see if they can do something.

(I just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same thing.)

InsBro said:
Also - I really want to drive a Zonda every time I read about a Zonda they come out really well.

Jez

Jez, I was chatting to a friend of a friend who has a Zonda the other day and he has had nothing but trouble with it. Build quality is shite (things keep dropping off it) and its broken down many many times - he would love to get rid of it, but he has got himself in a big negative equity hole with it so cant get out easily!

I'll be interested to see how EVO Mag get on with there's

I've just picked up this months EVO and it'd better be good , what with you lot banging on about it for the last few days!!!

James.

Mines located in the upstairs toilet....now all i need is a long slow shit, to get through the mag..

Mosi said:
Jez, I was chatting to a friend of a friend who has a Zonda the other day and he has had nothing but trouble with it. Build quality is shite (things keep dropping off it) and its broken down many many times - he would love to get rid of it, but he has got himself in a big negative equity hole with it so cant get out easily!

I'll be interested to see how EVO Mag get on with there's

:(

I think the Zonda is the modern day De Tomasso Pantera for me (I really really want 1 - If P1 North get one thats it I'm in)

Jez

Back