theshinexperience needs guinea pigs (not of the animal variety)

Roy

Calling all PGTers who like to keep their car looking spot on....

theshinexperience is looking for people to test a new product that is currently in the final stages of development for us. We are looking for a broad range of testers, from those who like to keep their car clean but have never used any premium products, through to those of you who are familiar with the existing premium offerings available.

To be an official “tester” for this exciting new product, simply drop me a PM with details of what you currently use to clean your car and also your previous experience of products used along with information on your current car(s).

If you are chosen all that we ask is that you provide us with feedback on the sample product(s) sent to you over a period of roughly 3 months. We would want your honest opinions on a broad range of factors and your feedback will be incredibly important in making sure that the new product(s) are absolutely phenomenal!

Oh and I'm sure there will be some big discounts in it for you when it comes to launch time.

For the full picture on what exactly you will be testing please drop me a PM and if chosen your assignment will be detailed in full.

Thanks,

Roy

Roy! Hi, it's Tim here from CleanYourCar. Hope you are well and business is going from strength to strength. I've been meaning to get in touch for a while. I wasn't deliberately ignoring the email. ;)

If you want me to test anything I'd be more than happy. I'm currently dabbling with lots of products at the moment so would be happy to give some feedback.

Tim

Back