The Snow (like we havent seen any before) thread!

Moz

Banned
2wd Porsche power was a bit of a challenge on the way to work this morning!

Thank God I changed my barely legal bald rears last week!!

This is me in the office car park 5 mins ago :scared:

Last edited:
how many attempts did you have at parking that no snow up north

off now anyway to sunny spain for 6 days of track fun with tech 9

have fun in the snow:finger

how many attempts did you have at parking that no snow up north

off now anyway to sunny spain for 6 days of track fun with tech 9

have fun in the snow:finger

LOL, the car park is like an ice rink - I kept slipping off at an angle to my spot :wall

Enjoy your hols Steve :)

If you are driving down South in the GT3RS you will hit BAD traffic/snow around the M25 (lots of snow in Kent too so the Dover crossings are really messed up)

M3 CSl drifting in the snow.. !!! Had a real problem this morning, but WHAT FUN !!

So much so i went back and did one complex of corners again !!! :evil:

You lucky gits....I love snow driving...Moz, Glenn remeber last year at the ring...:tu :) :)

Yep, you had a hoot as I recall - and we had a hoot watching you (I have a movie clip of you drifting in 1 foot snow on my PC at home). Just need a great big empty car park....which unfortunately we are lacking in over here :(

Image-912FFB66B1F911DA.jpg

Ok, seeming as you miserable shitheads havent got any snow pics - then its up to me to do all the work eh.

Check out the interior shots - what do you reckon (I kinda like it in a 'Lambo Extrovert' kinda way)

Last edited:
Isn't it great how a little bit of snow makes everyone a little less tense and a bit happier, even if it is for one day a year ? This morning I woke up fully intent on handing out a few beatings, but the snow has completely mellowed me to the extent I've changed my screensaver to a picture of some puppies.

Anyone fancy coming over later for a frolic in the snow.. we could run round laughing inanely and throwing snowballs at each other ?

No ? Oh, OK.

James.

Back