The Most Dangerous Roads in the UK

DMC

Admin
Staff member
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6236636.stm

Britain's most dangerous roads

Britain's worst stretches of road have been named in a report by the Road Safety Foundation for the European Road Assessment Programme (EuroRAP).

The 15-mile stretch of the A682 in Lancashire, between Junction 13 of the M65 and Long Preston, is the UK's worst road section, and the only road given a High Risk category in the report.

The report is based on accident statistics for 2003-2005.

I saw that and couldn't help notice all the roads are in the north. The problem is not the roads but the fact the neanderthals can't drive . It's to do with the lower brain capacity they have compared to southerners (plus the fact they are always pissed)

FACT.

James.

I saw that and couldn't help notice all the roads are in the north. The problem is not the roads but the fact the neanderthals can't drive . It's to do with the lower brain capacity they have compared to southerners (plus the fact they are always pissed)

FACT.

James.

So what constitutes 'north' in your eyes James? Or are your eyes too close together to make a truly informed decision? :p

So what constitutes 'north' in your eyes James? Or are your eyes too close together to make a truly informed decision? :p

Damian

James is one of the few men that can have a conversation with his mother and sister at the same time;)

:D

Anything above Birmingham. Let's face it - I don't think the northerners would want to include them as their lot, so that makes it 'no mans land' in my book and anything above it is them and anything below it is us (me).

James.

I'm 'northern' enough to wonder why the BBC article is quoting Kilometers instead of miles. Are we slowly being converted to using KM's?

when will we be driving on the right?

:confused: of Surrey.

Part of it relates to all the foreigners opp in Lancashire picking turnips.
The police were proposing free driving lessons for them to try to cut down on the road accidents. The standard of driving is poor.
The fatal crash I noticed was a load of east europeans in a van who hit a lorry head on, mostly due to v. dangerous overtaking maneoveur.

This is why the south eastern part of British Isles is dipping into the sea. All those egos are just too big and too heavy :evil:

I also get worried about the chemical abuse you southerners indulge in? You are always drinking each others urine :confused:

This is why the south eastern part of British Isles is dipping into the sea. All those egos are just too big and too heavy :evil:

I also get worried about the chemical abuse you southerners indulge in? You are always drinking each others urine :confused:

ROFL

Post of the Month!!

Back