Supercharged BMW M3 Photo shoot

GFWilliams

King Kong
Did a shoot on Sunday of this Supercharged M3. Quite a custom car with a lot of CSL bits on it. Also wetsanded by KDS Keltec to have perfect paint. Very very clean!

If you'd like some photos like this done of your car, please drop me a pm through here or email me through my website and we can organise the shoot. I do of course offer you all a PGT discount!

See the photos on a black background on my website
GFW_4061.jpg

GFW_4012.jpg

GFW_4001.jpg

GFW_4065.jpg

GFW_4030.jpg

GFW_4046.jpg

Cheers,
George

Love it - what colour is that George, my head was saying Laguna Seca Blue but it looks so bright its more Riviera Blue - or is that your processing? :tu

Love it - what colour is that George, my head was saying Laguna Seca Blue but it looks so bright its more Riviera Blue - or is that your processing? :tu

It's my processing and shooting style for the shoot. It is Leguna Seca Blue, but as you fire light at it, it becomes similar to Riviera Blue. Stunning colour though and works soooo well on the car!

not sure about the shots in the garage. Too light for me and the cars looks almost super imposed?

The others look awesome. Nice locations too.

Nice pics, but some look a bit over exposed no?

It's called the high key effect. Making the whole frame very bright on purpose to emphasise the subject. Very often done with portraits, but rarely for cars as it's a lot harder to do. I did it for this set as it makes the car really stand out as very clean.

Nice work. May I ask the location of both?

They're both in Gillingham around the dock areas. Couldn't tell you much more as I was lost most of the time :haha:

A few 'normal' shots of it:
5530336992_437365b03d_b.jpg

5529749103_5d9ff6b978_b.jpg

5530336560_712d93b7e9_b.jpg

5530336312_4720e9f5a5_b.jpg

George

Back