SOLD - Autostore Sales - Audi R8 V10

jk83

Boy Racer
Be one of the first to see whats coming into the showroom... follow us on twitter.

2009 Audi R8 V10
£62,500
7,040 miles

This superb car is finished in Ibis White with Black Nappa Leather and fitted with the following.

R-Tronic 6 speed gearbox,
Audi advanced parking system with rear camera,
19" 10 spoke Y design alloy wheels,
Magnetic ride,
Bang & Olufsen hifi system,
LED headlights,
Multifunction sports steering wheel with paddle shift,
Electric heated sport seats,
Electric folding side mirrors,
Dimming rear view mirror,
Tyre pressure monitoring system
Audi music interface,
Satellite navigation,
Bluetooth telephone connectivity,
USB/Ipod connectivity,
Carbon Blades,
Carbon interior trim,
Highbeam assist,
Storage pack,
Cruise control,
Tracker fitted.

This attractive R8 has had only one owner from new and covered just 7,000 miles. It has a complete service history (3 stamps) from the same Audi dealer and is simply superb all round. Before entering our showroom it received an Enhancement detail from Cambridge Autogleam.

28/11/2011 @ 2789 miles - Norwich Audi
20/11/2013 @ 4975 miles - Norwich Audi
16/11/2015 @ 6202 miles - Norwich Audi

Please contact us for more information or to enquire about our finance or transportation options.

This car comes with a comprehensive 6 month warranty, valid from the moment you leave the showroom.

http://autostoresales.co.uk/audir8v10

Storage | Covered Transport | Servicing | Sales | Restoration | PPF application | Detailing | CAV GT​

Last edited:
no idea on where these are at values wise these days but seems like a lot of car for the money

These look like massive value at the moment. Have been tempted. Cant get much else like this for 60k surely?

GLWS

For the money there is no car that comes close to the performance and event of one of these. I paid mid 80's for my Plus variant and think that was ridiculous value compared to other cars out there. Look past the badge, the car underneath deserved the plaudits it got. Get it bought someone.

For the money there is no car that comes close to the performance and event of one of these. I paid mid 80's for my Plus variant and think that was ridiculous value compared to other cars out there. Look past the badge, the car underneath deserved the plaudits it got. Get it bought someone.

Dealers are also phenomenal right? ;)

Back