Sir David Beckham

I kid you fucking not.

By Dan Baynes
Nov. 2 (Bloomberg) -- David Beckham, the former England
soccer captain who was dumped from the national team in August,
may receive a knighthood in the New Year, the Independent
reported, citing an unidentified friend of his.
Beckham got a letter from U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair's
office informing him of the honor, the paper quoted the ``A-list
celebrity'' as saying. Knighting a current player would be
unprecedented, the Independent added.
Beckham's publicist denied the player received the letter,
the Independent said, adding that Beckham would be sworn to
secrecy had he been told he was to become ``Sir David.''
The 31-year-old Beckham -- the only England player to score
in three different World Cups -- resigned the national captaincy
in July and was omitted from the squad after Steve McClaren took
over as coach. He has been used mostly as a substitute for his
club side Real Madrid this season.

If he is made a Sir, please tell me that doesn't make Skeletor a Lady. :wall This country is going to c**t I tell you, C**t

"David Beckham has single handedly helped raise the profile of one of England's most important institutions. Something that has an incredible support base and has helped raise the profile of this country over seas for many many years.. and...
The Spice Girls are eternally grateful!"

I don't see what the fuss is all about. He's done a lot for the most popular sport (possibly, although fishing is the biggest participant sport) in this country and I think is probably a great role model for a lot of kids. OK so he might not be the brightest but I actually think he is probably reasonably intelligent but just not terribly well educated. All his other stuff is a load of tosh but I think he has done a fair amount for English football, he's a decent chap and kids look up to him. All MHO obviously!

Kris

Dont knock him,

he has never done anything bad, like some who have had the honour,

he aint bright, however that doesnt mean he doesnt work hard.

Posh, now if ever there was a puppet master, pure evil I tell you.

Scary Spic me thinks for you Scary Eff:rolleyes:

Scary Spice? Eeeek! I remember a Popbitch comment to the effect that having sex with her was like being banged under Niagara Falls in terms of both the pummeling you'd get and the excretions! :shower:

Scary Spice? Eeeek! I remember a Popbitch comment to the effect that having sex with her was like being banged under Niagara Falls in terms of both the pummeling you'd get and the excretions! :shower:

Classy Richard. From the amount you've been posting elsewhere recently, do I take it that it's quiet in the world of general practice?

Back