SiO2 sealant and PPF

chris320

I already use some of the latest SiO2 sealants on my car and am purchasing a new car that i plan to have PPF applied from new. Can i still apply these new sealants (eg, Gyeon MOHS, or Gtecnique EXO), on top of the latest PPF, and if so, would it still chemically bond with the PPF and hence add its sealing properties, or is it a waste of time applying?

PPF doesn't like petrol based chemicals. Waxes also have been known to turn some PPF's yellow looking. Speak with your installer prior to purchase as not all PPF's are the same.

K

you MUST use a product that is ok to use with PPF, and this means one with non-paraffin based petroleum distillates.

RejeX (the product I import) IS naptha-based and is approved for use with PPF. In fact we supply 3M.

Yellowing of PPF is normally because the ppf is not protected n anyway and dirt etc gets into the ppf and can't be c;leaned. RejeX will protect and help prevent this, as well as leaving the PPF feel as buttery smooth as the rest f the waxed/polished/protected paintwork.

Obviously I am biased and I have a commercial agenda, but I can reassure you that RejeX is OK to use...I don't know of any other products that are...

Don't be deceived by RejeX's low price or silly name - it is possibly the best sealant out there.

http://www.corrosion-x.co.uk/product/rejex/

Back