Roller Doors offer!

Hud

Banned
20CAEAF6-FACC-4DBF-858D-6FF7A1B3064B.jpeg

We’ve announced today our partnership with Aluroll UK Garage Doors.

I’ve been offered 5 doors at 40% off the standard RRP in order to help our media program if anyone fancies a new door? Must be fitted before XMAS

This is an exciting step forwards for the business which will enable us to offer a product that not only looks great but offers additional security and technology features over and above any standard garage roller door.

These fully insulated doors benefit from being alarmed to detect vibration, have ‘safety by design’ as a minimum standard and have LED courtesy lights.

In addition there is a GSM plug in option to allow users to open doors from their phone remotely and receive text messages from the door advising if service requirement etc. Great for unexpected parcel delivery etc

The doors are available in a wide range of colours including the new Walnut painted finish which looks amazing.

PDF brochures available

Rob
07366 303949

I could do with a price to replace two large double up & overs.. one has just broken it's main spring and it's only a matter of time until the rest go the same way I reckon.. will send a PM Rob, thanks..

Hi can you quote a fitted price to replace a double up and over in Surrey? Would I regret doing the door if the rest of the garage isn't sorted yet - i.e. more trouble than its worth and will get in the way or damaged during the other work?

Reactions: Hud
Hi can you quote a fitted price to replace a double up and over in Surrey? Would I regret doing the door if the rest of the garage isn't sorted yet - i.e. more trouble than its worth and will get in the way or damaged during the other work?

Dm sent

Do you do pikey single garages too? Currently have manual up and over.

....... Yes, but I’ve enquiries for eight doors and only five to sell at this offer with factory support so you need to be bloody quick

First funds paid secure.

Back