Roadside Assistance

While we were at Spa I started getting a bit, well, nervous. I think all the Porsches drove away in the end didn't they? I don't remember, did all the CSL's?:finger

I think they're all a much of a muchness aren't they ??

i suppose the best ones are the big 2, or 3, AA, RAC and green flag....

Any TVR owners around here should be able to help, as thay'll have 1st hand experience:D

For pan-Euro cover, and especially if in Germany, definitely ADAC+. German efficiency and all that... for EUR75 they'll also cover repatriation back to the UK.

www.adac.de

:tu Best cosmetic upgrade yet! Much easier to find tyres too...

P1060047x_edit_640px.jpg

P1060056x_640px.jpg

Oooo....Ouch ! :(

Hope you're keeping well mate - you doing Brands ?

Diff is still kaput. Going to put her to bed after the GTG this weekend. Taking it down to Paragon for winter storage and a good winter once over spanner check. Brands sounds great but I have a lot to do before I leave for xmas holiday and I don't have time to get it all done so I must give it a miss this time. Why aren't you coming this weekend? Should be good, hookers and firetrucks I hear!

Yellow one looks the best:p

Ade,

Have you about my 5 mins of fame in T911???

G.

LOL! :finger

No, I haven't seen the T911 yet... will take a wonder thru WHS later today! Been massively busy trying to sort out the house since moving... why, what was the story?

Diff is still kaput. Going to put her to bed after the GTG this weekend. Taking it down to Paragon for winter storage and a good winter once over spanner check. Brands sounds great but I have a lot to do before I leave for xmas holiday and I don't have time to get it all done so I must give it a miss this time. Why aren't you coming this weekend? Should be good, hookers and firetrucks I hear!

What's this weekend ???? RMA at the ring ?

If you have the extended warranty, then you get the Porsche breakdown thing, which covers Europe.

I wanted something a little more... shall we say... discreet. I have the warranty but thought it might be better to keep things seperate when I am in Europe.

For the UK I would/will use the Porsche service. For trackdays I just thought it might be better to have an independant provider.

Back