CLS AMG $93k
ML AMG $87k !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cayenne Turbo $90k
Cayenne Turbo S $112k
911 Carrera S $83k
911 Turbo $123k
911 GT3 $106k
RS4 $66k
R8 No price yet (would estimate $110-120)
M5 $83k
M6 $100k
Lambo Gallardo Base $176k
Lambo Gallardo SE $195k (every extra nearly)
VW Golf GTI $23k
Ferrari f430 $235k

:scared:

Are these the true pric eyou pay though, i.e. include all taxes and registration fees? Or do you need to add state specific sales taxes.

Also, the spec may not be quite the same.

Anyway, at the current exchange rate of $1.9 to £1, then they will be cheaper.
Since from a business perspective I guess they base the rate at 1.65 or something.
The German vendors will not put the prices up and down with the exchange rate, since they want long term stability.

Also the big dealers there (at least for Prorshe) spec and order loads of them.
Then you walk in a get one that most closely matches your spec.
Instead of here where they are built to order.

Of course you can get them built to order in the US, but the wait is longer, and I am not so sure the dealers are so keen on that approach (at least that was the impression I got when I spoke to one, out of curiosity).

One would have to pay "TT&L" tax, title and license fees but even in downtown LA it wouldn't be more than 10%. Plus if you were to export it would be cheaper still. As a Yank I can say I miss the prices of cars and fuel but then again the wages are less and who wants to live there anyway?

Pre Tax prices or not?

I believe there is also a gasguzzler tax involved somewhere...

No.

For the most part these are "ready to go" prices and to be honest the European spec is not that far removed from the US one....and certainly not to a degree to warrant the differential.

If any are subject to tax (as Mitchell said) it's at most another 10% or so...still way cheaper when adjusted for UK Sterling rate.

Back