Protection for my 996 Turbo

Chris

Odin, Father of the North
I have a 996 TT with factory aerokit (bigger front lip spoiler and rear wing), it is an MY04 car in Seal Grey...

Please could you give me some details on what I would need and how much this would cost..

Hi Chris I guess the fact this forum is here means you guys got the cheque ok :)

On Porkers the fit all our clients seem to be going for is the full kit.

These are the parts we would fit to the car.

Basically Full Wings, Full Bonnet, Bumper (extended), wing mirrors, lower splitter, if painted, film won't stick to black plastic (might be an op to have it colour coded if not already done) and rear wheel impact area.

Club price on this lot installed £960 plus vat (£1200 retail).

Call me on 01476 592777 if you want to book in 9I answer out of hours incidentally)

Cheers

Tom

Attachments

• P2502AU.gif
    P2502AU.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
  • P2511F.gif
    P2511F.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 4
  • P2511E.gif
    P2511E.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 1
  • P2511G.gif
    P2511G.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the reply, I def will get this sorted once I get the paintwork sorted...

Nice detail on the paterns :tu

Hi Tom

I'm sure you remember doing my RS, it was the first one with the full treatment.

I've got a turbo coming in Mrach, just thinking what to do, when are you getting the 60 inch film ?

Ken

HI Ken

I am waiting for your guys to give me a bell by the way :)

AS for 60 " Film I am completely in the hands of 3M we are testing some other film from Avery to see how that holds up as they do a 52" however we have not found one yet as good as the 3M that I would be happy to cover a car with.

I pressure them every week (believe me) at this moment they are dragging their feet.

I would suggest that everyone write to SJPowell@mmm.com requesting 54" or 60" to help us eliminate the last line. Steve Powell has said he will forward the e-mails on to Minnesota but I think the US needs persuading the consumer demand exists.

We can lose it in about an hour if we can get the raw material.

So help us to help you guys write to 3M and demand they provide it :) The more people who write the faster we can get it :)

They are more likely to listen to you than me :wall :wall

Twas ever thus.

Cheers

Tom

Ordinarily would be the first place I would go :)

But I have reasons which I cant go into on the public side of the site :)

Cheers

Tom

PS Just start sending e-mails the more the merrier :)

Back