Product Review - Car-Lack68 Special Cleaner

Damon

King Kong
Tim @ cleanyourcar has been telling me how good the range of Car-Lack68 products are for sometime now but I've got so many products on the go I have never had the need to try them.

My stocks are getting a bit low so I decided to order some and see if Tim's confidence was justified.
I already have the Nano Systametic Care and Longlife Sealant, the Car-Lack68 equivalents of Klasse Twins, but have never used them.

Carlack 68 - Shampoo
Carlack 68 - Polishing Paste
Carlack 68 - Scratch Paste
Carlack 68 - Wheel Cleaner
Carlack 68 - Plastic Care
Carlack 68 - Glass Sealing Kit
Carlack 68 - Special Cleaner
Carlack 68 - Detailing Clay
P21s Polishing Soap
303 High Tech Fabric Guard

It was pouring down most of the day so in a break between showers I got out and tried the Wheel Cleaner, Special Cleaner and P21s Polishing Soap..

This is the review of the Special Cleaner....

IMG_0140-vi.jpg

It is a citrus-based degreaser. It has a variety of uses; engine bay cleaning, suspension cleaning, tar and bug remover on body panels, diluted to strip wax or sealant from car. You can even use it in the kitchen :tu

Importantly it is 100% paint safe.

A mini-test today as the weather was so bad. I decided to use it on the exhaust of my car. I'd describe it as lightly soiled.

IMG_0170-vi.jpg

Spray on liberally and leave to dwell for 5 minutes.

IMG_0174-vi.jpg

IMG_0176-vi.jpg

Then agitate

IMG_0177-vi.jpg

IMG_0178-vi.jpg

IMG_0180-vi.jpg

And a good result for this mini-test

IMG_0182-vi.jpg

I will use the Special Cleaner for other parts of the car in the next few days and update the review :tu

detailfinish rating = 8/10 (so far)

Back