Porsche Carrera GT detailed.

jk83

Boy Racer
I know you can see a lot of my work in the portfolio on my site but I thought I'd kick my new forum section off with a couple of jobs I was particularly proud of..

I was supposed to be doing the car behind door number 1 today... but with a completely dead battery and no obvious way to jump it I moved to the car behind door number 2.. a lovely midnight blue Carrera GT. 55 plate with about 7k miles.. and in the early morning light.. lots of scratches! :wall:

Wheels with acid free, pre wash with megs hyper wash, shampoo with hyper wash..

VimalsCarreraGT.jpg

Dried and into the garage and clayed with Sonus green which brought up minimal dirt but dirt none the less.

Polish of the day was menz 106fa on a yellow megs pad.

Before

VimalsCarreraGT1.jpg

After

VimalsCarreraGT2.jpg

Before

VimalsCarreraGT3.jpg

After

VimalsCarreraGT4.jpg

The bonnet was covered in some type of film and this was really bad which detracted from the whole look for the car. so rather than just leave it i gave it a go at a slow speed with the polisher...

Before

VimalsCarreraGT5.jpg

After... not bad considering the film.

VimalsCarreraGT6.jpg

Didnt want to go too far but was very pleased that atleast the bonnet didnt stand out like a big sore ugly thumb now!

Polishing all complete and on with the HD paint cleanse and the Vintage wax. Windows cleaned, dressings applied, Interior cleaned and leather fed.

Thankgoodness for my new wide angle lens again! brilliant for tight garages

Finished pics.

VimalsCarreraGT7.jpg

VimalsCarreraGT8.jpg

VimalsCarreraGT9.jpg

VimalsCarreraGT10.jpg

VimalsCarreraGT11.jpg

VimalsCarreraGT12.jpg

VimalsCarreraGT13.jpg

VimalsCarreraGT14.jpg

VimalsCarreraGT15.jpg

VimalsCarreraGT16.jpg

VimalsCarreraGT17.jpg

VimalsCarreraGT18.jpg

And taken outside the next day after I washed the Wiesmann...

Vimal%20Porsche%20Carrera%20GT-22.jpg

Vimal%20Porsche%20Carrera%20GT-21.jpg

thanks for looking.

Back