please welcome aboard Warren

PeteNI

Ring Warrior
new member referred by myself. Warren is another Northern Irish man joining the PGT bandwagon.
he is a computer whizz who enjoys wasting money on cars...so will fit right in.
also sports a serious beard with which is how he has mostly been described to me ... you know the guy with the beard... ah must be Warren.
ill let him introduce himself properly and put up pics of his cars :yeah:

new member referred by myself. Warren is another Northern Irish man joining the PGT bandwagon.
he is a computer whizz who enjoys wasting money on cars...so will fit right in.
also sports a serious beard with which is how he has mostly been described to me ... you know the guy with the beard... ah must be Warren.
ill let him introduce himself properly and put up pics of his cars :yeah:

'wasting money on cars' -- the most iconic statement ever said LOL! I do indeed enjoy that aspect of money... The wasting of it and especially on cars. Never a truer word spoken!

Pete had mentioned PureGT to me a few times so nice to jump in and meet some new folks. I'm not sure if I'm a computer whizz but everything else he said is true :) I'm driving an R8 V10+ at the moment in Riviera Blue, picked it up few weeks ago. Had some great luck with it........ cracked wind screen two days old - always fun :) Anyways that's fixed and replaced so onwards on upwards. I'll put some pics in below! Look forward to meeting/chatting with more likemined money wasters ;)

car5.jpgcar6.jpgcar4.jpgcar3.jpgcar2.jpgcar1.jpg

Welcome, LOVE the spec and colour on your R8!!
Thanks amigo! It had one thing I would have specced if I'd being going for a factory order and that is the Matrix Laser Lights, but, in all reality I think they are useless in the UK but I like the blue hue of them :) but when he told me a factory order would be 8 months I LOL'd and said I'll have the Riviera please, sir!

Brilliant cars, brilliant colour. Would LOVE to have them both side by side for some pics, shame you live so far away!
One of best cars I've ever owned.

Brilliant cars, brilliant colour. Would LOVE to have them both side by side for some pics, shame you live so far away!
One of best cars I've ever owned.

This will be hapenning at some point soon. I've some travelling to do next few weeks/months but the plan is to have a nice shoot with a friends Vegas Yellow R8 - I love that colour!

thanks for the welcome all. Looks like a fun forum for sure, poking around everywhere :)

Back