Orange/Brown Hands - I thought I was dying

Hendrik

Boy Racer
Guys, today I nearly thought this is it, so I thought I have to share this with you.

On Saturday when I was at Skitts crib my perfect skin has been hit by any good looking males worst fear: Sunburn, but not just that, lobster sunburn all over my face and my arms.

So I thought, beauty (=safety) first, straight when my and Jack got back to Paddington station I bought some Nivea After Sun Lotion for 9.99 (only the best for my precious body).

Since Saturday night, I applied a gentle but not too much amount of cream on my face and my arms twice a day massaging it in smoothly and made sure everything was dry before I put a shirt on.

Yesterday I noticed that my hands are slightly brown/orange ish and I thought that maybe I touched something dirty etc. I thought it will be gone in the morning.

So, this morning I wake up and my hands are orange/brown, I am not joking, it looks terrible, so I thought: Smoking. The smoke I had in my hand I did not even finish it and threw it away, because I honestly thought now the smoke really got me, I started to sweat and got nervous. During the cause of the day it got even worse.

So, ran up to the office this afternoon after having another smoke and finishing it half way in godwill I thought I will google: " Orange Hands ".

And guess what the first results are: Self tanning lotion :wall :out So I just checked and the little Nivea fucker shows in small print that it also has some self tanning lotion.

Thank god I am reliefed, I am not joking, I thought this was it... don't know how long my hands will stay brown/orangeish, looks shite.

Here you go, job done.

Another lesson learnt: Always read the label and small print! :wall

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and the dvd!
I doubt you will have done your feet too but if you did watch the soles of your feet cos they tend to go too (I know from experience)!!!
Feeling sorry for you tho mate cos no matter how much you exfoliate it doesnt come off. Its usually not properly gone for about 10-14days after applying it.

Here you go:

Please note, this image has not been modified with Photoshop, this is how red I am at the moment.

img0f380vg2.jpg

Haha. Sorry Hendrik! :haha:

A few good scrubs and that stuff should come off in no time... [fingers crossed] ;)

Sorry matey, but this put a smile on my face that should last the next few days. The only trouble is next time I see you I'll PMSL :evil:

Hendrik.. mate i love the way you post.. thats such a candid and lovely story.. you deserve a trophy!! :D fk i have tears running down my cheeks.. as soon as i saw the thread title i knew you were talking about self tan.. rofl.. rofl..

haha :D Cheers guys.

I called my mother last night explaining her what happened and she said I should buy lemons and jut put fresh lemon all over my hands...

I will try that tonight.

Back