Nice Porsche Cayenne!

Hendrik

Boy Racer
porschecayennerebajadotp5.jpg

How the hell do you do that?
And where has the front the brake disc gone?
It looks strange to me. And no scratches on the ground either.

It would have had to hiy something sideways to shatter the front wheel, since the wheel and tyre are conpletely gone. But I would have expected the wheel to break like the rear one.
Also the hub seems straight, which is odd, since you would think the suspension would break or fold under if it was hit that hard.
Also the disc has gone. But I have just thought that it could have been a pccb composite one, although the callipers are red, so maybe it was just an aftermarket floater.

Since the car is sitting level, then I can guess the wheels on the other side have had it too.
To hit something that hard sidewys, break all frour wheels and not roll seems strange.
Note that there is no apparent damage to any panel and all the shutlines seem correct.

The front bumper is pushed up, rather than under, as you would expect if the car had slid there.
It also seems unlikely that it could managed to get over the chain and between the posts so neatly.
There are no scratch lines on the road, kerb or pavement either.

I am not saying it not genuine, just that it looks very odd.

I reckon it was nicked and stung so the tyres deflated and after that it went over a kerb, thereby breaking the alloys. The car is level so it's the same on the other side.

James.

Back