New July Practice Dates for Whilton Mill

daved6

Boy Racer
We will be attending Whilton Mill on Wednesday the 9th & 16th July and can provide full arrive & drive facilities for anyone who would like to come along for a day's karting :tu

Was gonna try and make 16th, but not sure about timing as am racing following weekend.

Last edited:
i am very interested and am available on the 16th, remind us of the costs involved?

edit, used the search, £250 to £300 for the day?

Last edited:
i think God is trying to tell me i am not destined to go karting!!!!!

16th is the day before we leave for Monza and apart from trying to wrap up at work for the weekend the karting will knacker me and not the best start to a 2000 mile round trip with 2 track days in 5 days.

I WANT TO GO KARTING (if i was brave enough):yeah:

I'm up for the 16th, sound like loads of fun! :yeah:

I might want to get down the gym beforehand though, I remember how knackering these things can be, when you're in them for a while.

Dave, where do I send the £££?

Okay the 16th is on then, if you guys can confirm your requirements for me I'll get the karts sorted out for you.

The choice of kart type is either the standard senior rotax or RMI rotax with 2 speed paddle shift and 4 wheel disc brakes, plus If you can confirm your weight I'll fit the correct size seats for you as well ;)

Okay the 16th is on then, if you guys can confirm your requirements for me I'll get the karts sorted out for you.

The choice of kart type is either the standard senior rotax or RMI rotax with 2 speed paddle shift and 4 wheel disc brakes, plus If you can confirm your weight I'll fit the correct size seats for you as well ;)

Oh RMI Rotax sounds very good indeed!!!!
I hate that karts usually have no front brakes

I am 14st atm, may be a bit lighter by then:yeah:

The usual please Dave ;) :yeah:

rather not share unless it helps you out with someone else - want to be on track when Glenn is !

As discussed Dave will have the Senior Rotax and confirm asap if i am sharing with mate

Last edited:
As discussed Dave will have the Senior Rotax and confirm asap if i am sharing with mate

Okay Rob :thumbup:

Don't forget to let me know the size of your mate if your sharing as we will have to fit a seat to suit the largest guy and then fit some foam padding if needed for the smaller one :)

I WANT TO GO KARTING (if i was brave enough):yeah:

Come and have a go then :D

I'm up for the 16th, sound like loads of fun! :yeah:

I might want to get down the gym beforehand though, I remember how knackering these things can be, when you're in them for a while.

Dave, where do I send the £££?

We now have the following options to choose from:

2 x RM1 karts which are 32 bhp rotax water cooled engines and have 4 wheel brakes with a 2speed gearbox which is operated by a paddle shift system on the steering wheel.

4 x Gillard 010 with senior rotax max engines 28 bhp

1 x Diablo chassis with senior rotax max engine 28 bhp

We can provide all of the equipment together with race clothing that is required and you do not need an MSA Licence for practice days, the prices are as listed below;

RM1 (32 bhp) at £350 for a full day

Gillard Senior rotax (28bhp) at £300 for a full day

Diablo Senior rotax (20bhp) at £250 each for a full day

There is a £60 surcharge for 2 people sharing the same kart for the day to cover the extra wear and tear.

I’ve added links for the club/circuit for your perusal

http://www.whiltonmillkartclub.co.uk/

We will be adding dates and new circuits as we go along, for further info and full contact details please see our website: www.rsracing.org

You can pay by credit card over the phone or send in cheques if you prefer, I think I've covered most things but if you have any questions just give me a shout.

Dave :)

Dave is the 16th still planned to go ahead?
Weather looking shite...:dontknow:

I'll check out the long term forecast tomorrow and post up the result for you guys to make a decision ;)

These karts are awesome in the wet, really grippy wets and fantastic chassis feel make for a really could drive in the wet.

Your'll probably learn more kart control in one wet day than you would in 4 or 5 dry day's mate.

We have all the awnings and wet weather gear so no problems........it's up to you guys :D

I'll check out the long term forecast tomorrow and post up the result for you guys to make a decision ;)

These karts are awesome in the wet, really grippy wets and fantastic chassis feel make for a really could drive in the wet.

Your'll probably learn more kart control in one wet day than you would in 4 or 5 dry day's mate.

We have all the awnings and wet weather gear so no problems........it's up to you guys :D

I'll have to pass for Weds Dave, got to get a few things sorted before leaving next day for Monza.

Can you post up some race dates if poss ?

Cheers

G.

Back