New BDM Website

Backdraft

Boy Racer
Over the last few months we have been revamping our website to reflect the different areas we now cover. The aim was not to confuse our customers with too many different brands and areas that we now cover all in one section.
Did we do any good? www.backdraftmotorsport.com
Will really appreciate any constructive feedback please?
Open day definately coming soon :tu:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very nice Mark ! ... Im sure others more qualified will look into it ..deeper and comment for you !

Loving it!
Previews on Motorsport gallery is acting up. Ill get some images of the guys working in the pits over for you to add to that too!

Last edited:
Looks good,
A couple of things I would point out is:
You cant really read the Backdraft Motorsport within the BDM (looks blurry unless its just my mac?)
Also those flames with the Seat looks chavvy

Ahhh Joomla...

A tiny suggestion, the front page has a mix of lots of fonts and line spacing. Would look nicer if cleaned up. :)

Looks great. Shame on you for not using me though. :bat: ;)

Ahhh Joomla...

A tiny suggestion, the front page has a mix of lots of fonts and line spacing. Would look nicer if cleaned up. :)

Looks great. Shame on you for not using me though. :bat: ;)

Ah Max you are absolutely correct and I do feel bad. We use an in house guy who comes in 2 days per week. just makes sharing what we need doing easier for us. Promise to bring something your way soon and keep it in the family (so to speak) :tu:

Looks great, gave me plenty of ideas ;)

Seriously though, I like the way you have deparmentalised without looking fragmented...

I've also found it beneficial to have a link to google maps of your location and also closest train stations etc if anyone needs to drop their cars off

Looks much better Mark. :tu

Agree with the other comments so far, but are all minor tweaks.

Back