MINImalism :)

Guam

Its funny no matter how many of The New minis we see they always give me a grin factor, we did a full coverage on a Works GP variant yesterday, and I always smile when I see these cars we have a new new mini coming in for a full bonnet design next week will be interested to see if ti evokes the same respone :)

Any hoo heres some pics Full Clam Bumper etc (Main Clam in one piece of film) :)

Cheers

Tom

Attachments

• miniworksgpweb1.JPG
    miniworksgpweb1.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 16
  • miniworksgpweb2.JPG
    miniworksgpweb2.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 11
  • miniworksgpweb3.JPG
    miniworksgpweb3.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 10
  • miniworksgpweb4.JPG
    miniworksgpweb4.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 9
  • miniworksgpweb5.JPG
    miniworksgpweb5.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 15
Not meaning to sound pedantic, but the Works GP is the old style Mini.

Not the new style Mini (which IMHO is not as good looking as the outgoing model, which is bug eyed)

Not meaning to sound pedantic, but the Works GP is the old style Mini.

Not the new style Mini (which IMHO is not as good looking as the outgoing model, which is bug eyed)

Repeat after me "I will read post fully before hitting button" LOL

I seem to recall I said we are GETTING the NEW NEW Mini in for a full bonnet design Next week :)

Not wishing to sound patronising :)

Cheers

Tom

Repeat after me "I will read post fully before hitting button" LOL

I seem to recall I said we are GETTING the NEW NEW Mini in for a full bonnet design Next week :)

Not wishing to sound patronising :)

Cheers

Tom

LOL,

Nice reply Tom:D

Don't mind Moz he has OCD pretty bad:out

G.

Its funny no matter how many of The New minis we see they always give me a grin factor, we did a full coverage on a Works GP variant yesterday, and I always smile when I see these cars we have a new new mini coming in for a full bonnet design next week will be interested to see if ti evokes the same respone :)

Any hoo heres some pics Full Clam Bumper etc (Main Clam in one piece of film) :)

Cheers

Tom

Tom, your first comment states that "no matter how many of The New minis" you see "they always give me a grin factor" - then you go onto say that you dont "have the first new mini coming in for a full bonnet design next week" (ie you havent had one of the new ones in yet until the first one comes in next week) - :p :confused:

Have you had the new mini in or not then ? :confused:

Oh and Glenn....get your tongue out of Tom's ass will you :finger

Tom, your first comment states that "no matter how many of The New minis" you see "they always give me a grin factor" - then you go onto say that you dont "have the first new mini coming in for a full bonnet design next week" (ie you havent had one of the new ones in yet until the first one comes in next week) - :p :confused:

Have you had the new mini in or not then ? :confused:

Oh and Glenn....get your tongue out of Tom's ass will you :finger

Strictly Speaking its the NEW NEW mini As the one in the picture is The "new Mini" First Release after the "Classic Mini" Described as the "New Mini When Launched" LOL

So I am actually correct in my post (Technically and Literally) :)

Wheres a raspberry smilie when you need it LOL

Wondered where that moist feeling was coming from :)

Oh and we already have a Standard Kit for the NEW NEW Mini its just the full Bonnets we need :)

Cheers

Tom

Last edited:
I've just bought a new Cooper S as a stop gap for a year after selling the CSL. Really fun little car and surprisingly spacious.

Just For Moz :)

The Patterns for the full Kit for the NEW NEW Mini (2007 MY)

:) Actual Pictures to follow later :)

Attachments

• P4701W.gif
    P4701W.gif
    2 KB · Views: 0
  • P4701X.gif
    P4701X.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 1
Back