Kens Audi S8 detailed

jk83

Boy Racer
Evening.

Spent the day on Kens S8 yesterday doing a Gloss Enhancement correction. This isn't aimed at getting every single mark out of the paint like the full correction detail but it does still brighten the paint up considerably.

After the usual wash regime the car was clayed and all tar spots removed from the wheels and bodywork.

These photos show the paint before and after polishing.

Before
KensAudiS8-03.jpg

After
KensAudiS8-04.jpg

50/50 shot showing how in the light the newly polished side look a lot richer and glossier despite leaving a few deeper marks behind.
KensAudiS8-01.jpg

KensAudiS8-02.jpg

And again but on the passenger side this time...

Before
KensAudiS8-05.jpg

After
KensAudiS8-06.jpg

After the wash, clay, de-tar and polish the paint was then sealed with Blackfire paint sealant and the glass treated with RainX. Wheels and exhaust tips were sealed with Blackfire metal sealant. Interior was vacuumed and dusted and the leather was treated with Zaino leather feed.

And the finished results...

KensAudiS8-07.jpg

KensAudiS8-08.jpg

KensAudiS8-09.jpg

KensAudiS8-10.jpg

KensAudiS8-12.jpg

KensAudiS8-13.jpg

KensAudiS8-14.jpg

KensAudiS8-15.jpg

KensAudiS8-16.jpg

KensAudiS8-17.jpg

KensAudiS8-18.jpg

KensAudiS8-19.jpg

KensAudiS8-20.jpg

Amd for fun the dials doing their funky start up procedure...
KensAudiS8-11.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I can see me in an A8 after the RS4 an epic mile muncher, though I will be 3L or 4.2L TDi not that bloody lump!

The 4.2TDI has 8 trillion torques and has been known to slow the world down

Great choice, in the real world will be fast enough to cope with most challenges. And is comfortable, the mile muncher extra ordinaire.

Don't know if the suspension is different to the S8, but if it is then that's all I'd swap

Thanks guys and thank you Nathan, a super job as usual. In fact the car was looking so good this morning I could not bring myself to take it out of the garage so I went to work in my wife's car.

The dealer did a dreadful job, when I test drove the car it was filthy, I made allowance as they had just bought it in from Audi uk. When they delivered the car they just gave it a wash and vac, it was still grubby, anyway had a proper winge at the salesman. The car is now looking as new.

Bought the car from Vindis in Huntingdon, I know the Vindis brothers so I will be having a word next time I see them.

Your stable is looking very empty Ken. What's that van thing? I presume it's just for taking the rubbish to the end of the drive? :D

Back