It's a beautiful day!

Hendrik

Boy Racer
Guys, what a day, I am full of good mood!

Firstly I just had this phone interview which went pretty well, so another fish on the hook I suppose. Secondly it's Friday, and Friday is always a good day.
But the best thing... I just got in touch again with my best friend back at Rossall School up north where Moz had lost his... been with her every day and then I left there and she went back to Taiwan where she comes from, and now it turns out she is also in London, guess who I am meeting on Sunday!

Just perfect, what a great day!

Sorry, but I had to get rid of my joy for once!

Love you all!

Germany.

http://www.carmex-kiss.de/index.php?meintanz=569905855228

I have had quite a good day too - firstly the road is being dug up, and I can't go to work - had forgotten that. Then the power went off, so I couldn't even work from home, so spent a few hours in the garden. Power back on now, but no need to let work know I reckon! ;)

Plus So Poo you got a new car!Excellent day.
I will know in the next 3 hours if I have bought a 2003 996TT...fingers crossed.
Its worse than a job interview this tense waiting!

May change car today also,

Trading my GT3, and getting a 996 C4 CAB ( :out ) and moneys. Looks like I just made £10k on my GT3 in 6 months. :D :D :D

Lucky yous!

My day has just continued on from the previous month, every order I get goes in my face, clients are tearing me a new @rse and its all totaly out of my hands! poxy finanial mkts! :wall

I am flying to the Alps for some cycling this weekend so there's a good bet that I crash whist decending the Cat 1 Col De Forclaz the way my lucks going! :scared:

..Ian

Last edited:
No, 2002 silver, I'm in Norway so probably not a car you have seen :D

Will be selling the cab as fast as possible, and probably get a 996TT with some mods. :D

My day is sat in my garden with my feet up, a nice cold glass of squash and my laptop.
Hard life in IT I tell ya :)

Back