Is this anyones on here

Guam

We got called in to do a job in The south of England (I had appropriate Passport Visa and Work Permit)by A well known Indy Imagine my Surprise when I was confronted by this black Gallardo with a strong Eau de chateau Neuf De Pape and A case of Vintage Claret on the seat with a two foot straw inserted And a sticker bearing the monniker Honorary member of the UK lapdancers association:) so thought it might just be someones on here.

Full Bonnet Full Wings, Bumper etc

Cheers

Tom

Attachments

• blmodenagalla1puregt.JPG
    blmodenagalla1puregt.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 22
  • blmodenagalla5puregt.JPG
    blmodenagalla5puregt.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 22
  • blmodenagalla9puregt.JPG
    blmodenagalla9puregt.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 14
  • blmodenagalla11puregt.JPG
    blmodenagalla11puregt.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 38
LOL :)

I didnt realise you'd be at Lambo Wycombe when I came to collect the car on Friday Tom!

Good to meet you, and thanks again for a very nice lunch.

As you gathered, I was not in the best of shapes on Fri afternoon - in fact, I was still half cut when I rocked up at LHW at 1pm!....so that lunch (and copious amounts of water!) was a life saver matey!

You (or should I say your good Lady wife! :p ) did a cracking job on the Lambo - I'm well pleased with the end result :)

A job well done.

Top Chap

(or Wai Aye Man) :p

My pleasure I enjoyed my lunch not sure yours wasnt a bit more work to eat though LOL

Fun afternoon we will have to do it again when we can both drink :)

Cheers

Tom

Tom, you cant beat garlic escargot to sort out a hangover :) :out

The fillet steak was bloody good too

Like you say though....washed down with some vino would of been nice...alas, I would of had to book a room at the place though!

Back