im well happy

DaveB

Boy Racer
The karate club i belong to had an inter Dojo tournament on Saturday and to say my Dojo did well is a bit of understatment.

Had 14 students from my Dojo enter incuding myself and for most it was their first event.
Took a tally of 23 medals, 6 gold 11 silver & 6 bronze.

Rachel's Brendan got silver in kata ( series of pre-set moves ) and bronze in kumite (sparring)

Rach got gold for kata and silver for kumite in her age/grade group, not bad when you consider she's been out for 18 months.

i was entered in the Snr Male Open division ( Black belts) and managed to pick up gold for kata and silver for kumite.

Rach and i also got silver in snr team kumite

so all in all a pretty good weekend for me:) :) :)

Nice one, congrats to all involved!! :tu :taekwondo: Makes me feel guilty for not having trained for months.... :anon:

Last edited:
Good work mate! :)

Did you do this?

karate.gif

so all in all a pretty good weekend for me:) :) :)

And for me too! So proud of my son! He has taken his medals to school today to show off to all his friends!!!
Its the first gold Ive ever got so Im dead pleased but also a bit bruised having been kicked in the stomach twice, kicked on my wrist, puched on my hand, chin and eye! But hey, it is a martial art I guess!!! Oh, and dave got a split lip too!

Back