I was in bed................

Alice R.

Boy Racer
..........reading Alexis Sayle's latest, when breaking glass and an alarm prompted me to look out the window, where i see two kids on pushbikes dragging my satnav through the now broken side window of my beloved Reno van.

This country is fantastic.

portable sat nav .. ? like tom tom ? it says when you turn it off take it with you..

I agree you shouldn't have to .. but fuck this place is now a third world country.. and if you take the law into your own hands cos the coppers are clearly incompetent or brow beaten by the system.. then you are the one going to jail..

time to move .. thats my conclusion

Totally agree, I spent 3 days in Annecy France this weekend cycling and noticed the streets and parks are full of nice, happy people, no drunks, no threatening ASBOs and hardly any over weight people to speak of. Just plain nice. I am back a day and I have to fight my way out of the train station at 18;00 last night to get around the brain dead collection of spotty base ball capped bmx riding chavs that think they are untouchable. :wall

I need a hand gun.

A hand gun does not carry enough bullets.

I recommend either an automatic machine gun, or a pump action shotgun. The latter does not carry as much ammo, but has a nice spread pattern to allow more indiscriminate firing.

A hand gun does not carry enough bullets.

I recommend either an automatic machine gun, or a pump action shotgun. The latter does not carry as much ammo, but has a nice spread pattern to allow more indiscriminate firing.

I like & support your way of thinking! :D

Back