Hey all!

DMC

Admin
Staff member
Checking in from Novellara in Italy's heartland..

If you're posting and i'm not responding it's cos i sneaked a quick European Mini-break !

Loving this place, Parma Ham, Parmesan, Chianti, Valpolicella, etc etc... They know how to live!!

See you all soon !!!

:D

Have fun! Isn't it almost end of season there. I remember when we took a long weekend in Lake Garda and it was slightly depressing as they closed down restaurants and shops to mark the end of season. Or maybe that was just the effect we had on them... ?

steved said:
Have fun! Isn't it almost end of season there. I remember when we took a long weekend in Lake Garda and it was slightly depressing as they closed down restaurants and shops to mark the end of season. Or maybe that was just the effect we had on them... ?

Well everything was open including the Festa Di Modena, which was a massive open air food/drink fest, with a fairground and so on ... Great fun for all the family..

We went with a friend and his family and they have relatives over there and so we were treated like locals! Was awesome... :finger

back now and feeling very depressed.. dark early mornings, chilly to boot... oh well !

Back