Gillard Sales & Service

daved6

Boy Racer
We are pleased to announce that we are now official agents for Gillard Racing Karts :thumbup:

We will be holding a range of new karts and spares in stock that will be available from both our race lorry at circuits and our showroom in Hook.

Please see our website for contact details: www.rsracing.org

We will be developing the site and expanding the range of products that will be available over the coming months.

We will provide full workshop facilities including, preparation, storage, transportation, race support and awning space at race meetings.

Please call to discuss your requirements :)

Dave 01256 760633 or email: dave@rsracing.org

We are pleased to announce that we are now official agents for Gillard Racing Karts :thumbup:

We will be holding a range of new karts and spares in stock that will be available from both our race lorry at circuits and our showroom in Hook.

Please see our website for contact details: www.rsracing.org

We will be developing the site and expanding the range of products that will be available over the coming months.

We will provide full workshop facilities including, preparation, storage, transportation, race support and awning space at race meetings.

Please call to discuss your requirements :)

Dave 01256 760633 or email: dave@rsracing.org

nice one dave! wouldnt mind coming over to the showroom and have a look, LOTSA shiney toys! :)

Ade, we will be having an open day when it's all sorted out and ready to go, I'll put you down for an invite mate :yeah:

good lad :) looking forward to it... just been reading some of the event and test day packages you do, really good value! will defo want to take advantage of one of the test days, both myself and my best mate think we're not toooo shabby for non-frequent karters, so a full on day would be awesome :)

good lad :) looking forward to it... just been reading some of the event and test day packages you do, really good value! will defo want to take advantage of one of the test days, both myself and my best mate think we're not toooo shabby for non-frequent karters, so a full on day would be awesome :)

That's cool Ade, look forward to seeing you in a kart ;)

We can provide practice days at most of the best circuits, just let me know what dates suit and I'll let you know the choice of circuits available to choose from.

The list is long but I'd recommend the following circuits:

Whilton Mill
Clay Pigeon
Buckmore Park
Forest Edge
Camberly (Blackbushe)
Bayford Meadows

Between this lot we can do any combination of midweek or weekend dates to suit you.

At the moment we have 8 karts available for arrive & drive days, so we can currently cater for groups of up to 16 guys a day, although we will be adding a couple more karts over the next few months as we are aiming for a maximum group size of 20 guys sharing 10 karts :)

Dave, would be great to seperate the aircon to the racing on the website! Found myself reading a load of bollocks about aircon units within a matter of minutes!

Dave, would be great to seperate the aircon to the racing on the website! Found myself reading a load of bollocks about aircon units within a matter of minutes!

:rofl: I know......we only added a couple of pages as a short term fix whilst we sorted out how and with whom we were going forward with for the coming season.

Now that we have the Gillard agency in place and we have decided on the kart line up for the corporate side we will put a completely new website together for RS Racing as we have loads of extra info and new idea's for the future :thumbup: :)

:rofl: I know......we only added a couple of pages as a short term fix whilst we sorted out how and with whom we were going forward with for the coming season.

Now that we have the Gillard agency in place and we have decided on the kart line up for the corporate side we will put a completely new website together for RS Racing as we have loads of extra info and new idea's for the future :thumbup: :)

Make sure you ask Maxine to quote, she's de best!! :D

Actually it worked the the way for me ! - Reminded me that I must sort some aircon for our new office this year Dave we need a chat !

Clive has a point you clearly want to use the go kart racing/exposure to benefit your business and vice versa. Got to take care with info intergration of them both so not to put people off.

Goodluck with the venture and keep us up to date on new stock arriving...

Clive has a point you clearly want to use the go kart racing/exposure to benefit your business and vice versa. Got to take care with info intergration of them both so not to put people off.

Goodluck with the venture and keep us up to date on new stock arriving...

Thanks Clint.....

I'm in the process of sorting out the new RS Racing website plus I'm going to refresh the RS Refrigeration sight as well :thumbup:

I've ordered 2 new Gillard 08 model 010B rolling chassis + another complete kart in spares, which should arrive next week along with a complete Rotax FR125 Max engine + parts kit all for stock, so we are slowly getting there :yeah:

We are now collecting the 2 new 010B karts this Thursday from Gillard's and we already have the new Rotax engines in stock :tu

We will run one of the new 010B chassis for customer's to test drive on practice days :yeah:

We also have a large selection of second hand equipment for sale covering all class's and levels of experience :)

Back