First Time (joke..)

Andre

Boy Racer
A couple were sitting up waiting for their 15 year old son to come home from a social engagement when the boy came into the house with a big smile on his face. "Hi, Mom! Hi, Dad! "he said breathlessly.
"Guess what! I've just had sex for the first time, and it was wonderful!"

His mother turned red and said to her husband, "He's your son. You talk to him". Then she left the room.
The father said "Son, that's great. Now you've become a man and I'm proud of you. I'm going to celebrate the occasion by buying you that ten-speed bike you've been wanting. I hope you don't mind waiting till payday to get it".

"That's OK, Dad", said the boy. "I couldn't ride it right now anyway. My ass is too sore".. :evil:

Andre said:
Don't think, leave it to a horse, it's got bigger brains than you... :p :finger

Andre, half my family are Dutch....and to say they have the intellect of a blade of grass between them would be an insult to every blade of grass in the universe. You are treading on thin ice here my friend - I have a good handle on the dimwit Dutch from 1st hand experience. Get back on the wacky backy mate! :)

Last edited:
I can smell burning....its Andre's reply....wait for it....I'm sure its going to be a high brow rib tickler...

Wait for it.....one finger typer to the rescue....(where is the lightbulb over the head smiley when you need it!)

Mosi said:
Wait for it.....one finger typer to the rescue....

I'm laughing my tits off here, but Mosi, you ain't seen the size of this bloke:eek:

You better be in disguise in Oct:finger

Manthey Man said:
I'm laughing my tits off here, but Mosi, you ain't seen the size of this bloke:eek:

You better be in disguise in Oct:finger

In my experience, blokes with yellow Porsches are a bit....shall we say...feminine!

No concerns from my corner, I am open minded....as long as Andre doesnt try it on - or try and get into my room when we are drunk!

Mosi said:
Andre, half my family are Dutch....and to say they have the intellect of a blade of grass between them would be an insult to every blade of grass in the universe. You are treading on thin ice here my friend - I have a good handle on the dinwit Dutch from 1st hand experience. Get back on the wacky backy mate! :)

Mosi, it's good to know there's hope for you. I can see you're on the verge of a steep learning curve although you're temporarily in denial still. Make sure you listen to what your better (while Dutch :finger ) half of your family advises you; I guarantee you that it will be of help to your rebellious nature :p There is indeed a way out for you, you lucky sod :evil: Follow the Dutch, you won't be a horse any longer in due course.. :finger :p

Mosi said:
I can smell burning....its Andre's reply....wait for it....I'm sure its going to be a high brow rib tickler...

The burning you smell, is probably your upper lip. Proof of your horse brains, you forgot that coffee is hot.. :evil: :finger

Mosi said:
In my experience, blokes with yellow Porsches are a very attractive.

No concerns from my corner, I am open minded....as long as Andre tries try it on - or tries to get into my room when we are drunk, i'd really love that, as i am Bi-curious myself!

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Mosi said:
In my experience, blokes with yellow Porsches are a bit....shall we say...feminine!

No concerns from my corner, I am open minded....as long as Andre doesnt try it on - or try and get into my room when we are drunk!

Erm - into MY room when WE are drunk - plan on taking another horse with you, innit ? :finger No fooling me here, you animal lover... :p

Back