Ferrari Testarossa detailed

jk83

Boy Racer
Video of the job now available on youtube. Enjoy... dont forget to change it to 720HD

[video=youtube;aYoYOWSHVZk&hd=1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYoYOWSHVZk&hd=1[/video]

Good Evening.

I've got lots of bits of video footage as well but thought I'd get the photos up on here asap. This very low milage car was detailed over 2 rather long days. In total 40 hrs work went into refining the paint finish.

For those that are interested the process was...

Wheels with acid free cleaner
PH Neutral pre wash foam, pressure rinsed
Shampoo'd with megs shampoo and 2 buckets (one rinse bucket one shampoo)
Clayed with Sonus mild clay
Machine polished with a range of products from 3M, GlossIt, Meguairs and Menzerna
Sealed and protected with Blackfire paint sealant
Interior leather cleaned and the treated with gliptone liquid leather
Glass polished

For those that arent interested in all that..... :) .. here are a few photos during and after the detailing work.

Before
FerrariTestarossa-001.jpg

After
FerrariTestarossa-002.jpg

Before
FerrariTestarossa-003.jpg

After
FerrariTestarossa-004.jpg

Stuart hard at work polishing
FerrariTestarossa-005.jpg

Before
FerrariTestarossa-006.jpg

Before
FerrariTestarossa-007.jpg

After
FerrariTestarossa-008.jpg

After
FerrariTestarossa-009.jpg

After
FerrariTestarossa-010.jpg

And the finished car late on Thursday night..
FerrariTestarossa-011.jpg

FerrariTestarossa-012.jpg

FerrariTestarossa-013.jpg

FerrariTestarossa-014.jpg

FerrariTestarossa-015.jpg

FerrariTestarossa-016.jpg

FerrariTestarossa-017.jpg

FerrariTestarossa-018.jpg

FerrariTestarossa-019.jpg

FerrariTestarossa-020.jpg

Very difficult car to get perfect but highly rewarding once it was complete.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Fantastic work Nathan. I've always been impressed with your work, but this was something special. Both Stuart and yourself excelled with this one and Danny was understandably gob smacked. You took an okay car and turned it into a concours' winner.

Danny's Speedster was equally stunning so I look forward to the pics of that also.

:yeah:

Fantastic work Nathan. I've always been impressed with your work, but this was something special. Both Stuart and yourself excelled with this one and Danny was understandably gob smacked. You took an okay car and turned it into a concours' winner.

Danny's Speedster was equally stunning so I look forward to the pics of that also.

:yeah:

I've got that whole tingling sensation going on again!!!!

I still can't beleive that's my Car.. It was clean to begin with (I thought & allot of People said), with only 8,000 Miles on the clock..
NOW LOOK AT IT.....

I still can't beleive that's my Car.. It was clean to begin with (I thought & allot of People said), with only 8,000 Miles on the clock..
NOW LOOK AT IT.....

No it wasn't, that's why I called Doctor Nathan out. Have you thought of getting specs ?
:dontknow:

NOW LOOK AT IT.....

Looks mega.

You need to hook up with Simon Cachia on here. He has a Testarossa (may be a 512TR?).

Video of the job now available on youtube. Enjoy... dont forget to change it to 720HD

[video=youtube;aYoYOWSHVZk&hd=1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYoYOWSHVZk&hd=1[/video]

Back