February Detailing Offer

jk83

Boy Racer
Belated happy new year.... What happened to the ferocious winter we were all threatened with?

Anyway.... As I wasn't really around in January I've decided to offer some February discounts...

I'm based in Cambridge but I travel all over the greater London area, M11 corridor, Essex, Beds or MK area for 1 day detailing jobs or pretty much anywhere for multiple cars.

All the detailing options can be seen on the website on the services page.
http://cambridgeautogleam.com/Services.aspx

£70 off any Protection Detail bringing the price down to £230 (or £280 for a larger car / 4x4)

£70 off any Gloss Enhancement Detail bringing the price down to £300 (£350 for a medium size car and £380 for a larger car / 4x4)

Travel will be charged at just 20p per mile to cover costs (rather than the usual 35p per mile) for the round trip from CB1

Payment can be cash, cheque or card (with a small extra fee to cover the card transaction)

Examples of my work and the high quality finish I produce can be found in the portfolio of my website (where you will probably recognise a fair few of the cars) or in the other detailing threads in my section of this supporters forum.
http://cambridgeautogleam.com/Gallery.aspx

If you are not interested in detailing yourself but know friends, family or work colleagues who would be then please feel free to mention this months prices to them.

Thanks for looking and look forward to hearing from a few of you.

Regards

Nathan Willits
07710 494878
info@cambridgeautogleam.com

Is an F430 small?

I'm often over in Bishop Stortford which may make it ideal to get the car sorted when I take it out of storage in a week or two...

Nathan which one do I need to get rid of the fine scratches from a car wash off the wifes VW Rocky?

and would you be able to get rid of the scratches?

His "gloss enhancement" one at £300 notes does a 1 stage paint correction which should do a good job on the light swirling from bad washing ;)

Is an F430 small?

I'm often over in Bishop Stortford which may make it ideal to get the car sorted when I take it out of storage in a week or two...

Yes i class a 430 as small.

Do you have undercover space in b.stortford? Otherwise I can travel to wherever is convenient.

Nathan which one do I need to get rid of the fine scratches from a car wash off the wifes VW Rocky?

and would you be able to get rid of the scratches?

Hi.

Yes just general car wash fine scratches that make it look hazy can be polished out. The gloss enhancement will do a good job to a point but its a 1 stage polish with a lighter finishing polish so it will remove 40-80% of the marks depending on how bad they are.

If its just a daily car that will be put back through car washes then this will probably suffice. If its one you've bought second hand and you want it to a high standard then the full correction aims to get 90-100% of the marks out.

Hi Nathan, my CSL is in Elms (Cambridge) BMW for a week from the 6th Feb. If I can arrange something with the garage, could you accomodate maybe doing something on friday 10th?

Ill have a think, let me know if this is possible. Thanks

Hi Nathan, my CSL is in Elms (Cambridge) BMW for a week from the 6th Feb. If I can arrange something with the garage, could you accomodate maybe doing something on friday 10th?

Ill have a think, let me know if this is possible. Thanks

Hi there... sorry for the delay. Yes i am free on the 10th incase you do manage to talk them into letting me use some indoor space.

Back