Evo mag - Eiffel Mountains cockup

Damon

King Kong
PMSL

From evo.co.uk

It’s about this time of year that we start to feel that strange, inevitable pull to the Eiffel region of Germany. It’s Nürburgring season, and if you haven’t ever been there before you owe it to yourself to make the pilgrimage in 2007. Whether you drive a Peugeot 106 GTi or a Ferrari F430 you’ll have an unforgettable time on the most beautiful and challenging circuit in the world.

From a well known UK based Nordschleife forum :whistling:

ROFLMAO

Dear Editor

As you are so often banging on about all things Ring related, and how you and all your journos are quite possible the greatest drivers in the world, despite all seemingly getting said positions at EVO by playing "soggy biscuit" with your good self and your silver spooned chums at boarding school, would you please refrain from spelling the region of Germany where then ring is located as "Eiffel" It only has one F FFS, and I am sick to my back teeth of explaining this. When you can find the time to stop driving around in the 180,000 pound supercar the garage gives you for free, could you please be so kind as to pick up a map of germany, and reacquaint yourself with the correct spelling.

If not, i will be forced to inform you again of my point by inserting the item to which your spelling refers too, into ones rectum.

eiffel-tower-picture.jpg

Although no doubt after ones encounters with the head boy at school after rugger, you may find the experience a trifle exciting, wot wot eh Tarquin??

best regards

Mr Karl Kesselchen a.k.a Sir Surlyness of Adenau

Back