Elite Detailing, Hi all :-)

Hi everyone :)

My name is Gurcharn Singh Sahota and I run Elite Detailing. I've just recently signed up on here as a partner.

As the name suggests, we offer a Detailing Service as well as an online Car Care Products store.

I am lucky enough to have worked on some awesome Super/Hyper cars in my time and I will post up some pictures when I get a chance.

Well anyway, I just wanted to say hello and hope your well. :tu

Best Regards
EliteDetailer

Welcome and best of luck...!

Have a 997 GT2 that needs your attention, based in Essex, car's 8 months old, and has been washed by "kosovans R us" by the look of it. ;)

welcome G, you will find some nice cars to detail here!

G has done my RS and many cars of friends and even clients. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

His attention to detail and the hours he puts into his cars is evident once you see the finished result, a genuinely nice and honest person.

Have a look at the cars he does and you will see that if people like Tom Hartley and Mercedes Benz world trust him to detail their most expensive cars that his work is second to none.

welcome G, you will find some nice cars to detail here!

G has done my RS and many cars of friends and even clients. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

His attention to detail and the hours he puts into his cars is evident once you see the finished result, a genuinely nice and honest person.

Have a look at the cars he does and you will see that if people like Tom Hartley and Mercedes Benz world trust him to detail their most expensive cars that his work is second to none.

Welcome G

I echo the sentiments above. G has always done a great job on my yellow rollerskate! :yeah:

Back