DIY Speed Camera

“The information will be fed back to the local police safer neighbourhood team and collated on the computer. The driver will then be sent a warning letter asking them not to drive fast through the village.

“If the same driver is caught twice, he or she will be sent a second letter warning they could be targeted by the road police team.”

i sense a game in the offing ... first one with 20 warning letters wins ? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Have those inbred freaks got nothing better to do

Doesn't look like it... nobs!

I wonder if you would get in trouble of inserting the speed gun up their busy body arses....? :finger

(Actually if i was PM, i'd give out MBE's for that)

Interesting. I assume they will be attending courses on the correct operation and usage of speed detecting equipment and will all be in posession of calibration certificates for the said devices to prove they are accurate......or will they? :rolleyes:

The phrase "F*** what your DIY camera says" comes to mind..... :D :evil:

Normally people who speed in villages are the people who live there.
Visitors are not often the main culptits.
They complain about speeding, get the police, then get all their friends and neighbours busted and complain that they have caught the wrong people.

I am not convinced this is the best way to prevent people using inappropriate speed and it is just playing into the hands of the do-gooders.
It concerns me that more and more areas of policework are being outsourced or passed to others, yet they have more people and more money, but never have the time to do anything.
There is something far more fundamentally wrong IMO.

My village recently complained about speeding and then the police turned up at 11:30pm one night right at the entrance to the village (60mph to 30mph) and did loads of people (including me) as they crossed in the 30mph zone. The majority of people at that time of night were from the village. They were fuming.

All the complaints were about speeding during school time! That the police for you though, easier to catch people at night.

Back