Congestion Charge!

Moz

Banned
I'm nipping into Town with nomis for a spot of lunch at Nobu today, and I've just been lifted for £8 congestion charge for the pleasure!!! (I havent registered the Lexus with the Congestion Charge people yet - otherwise I'd use that as its exempt)

Daily bloody robbery!

I park at the NCP under the Hilton on Park Lane, which is 5 metres into the Congestion Charge Zone!! (very convenient that they start the zone just ahead of the friggin car park eh!)

Does anyone drive into Town every day these days ? - £40 per week to get into Town + the silly parking costs thereafter.

What is this place coming too!!!

Grrrr.

but the black number plates make it very hard for the CC cameras to pick you up.... and then fine you.

or so I have been told. ;)

Nat_H said:
but the black number plates make it very hard for the CC cameras to pick you up.... and then fine you.

or so I have been told. ;)

Today I will mostly be driving an RS4

The underground car park that I park in is too steep to get the Lambo in without bottoming the thing out.

Here's another thing I've just realised....

If two blokes are in a Cab with the roof down, it looks proper gay - so even though its sunny today, I wont be able to drop the roof back otherwise nomis & I are going to look like boyfriends! :finger

ADJ said:
test it out mate.

Perhaps I did last year...

Forgot to pay before midnight, as the beer tasted so good, and tried to pay the next morning, but they said i couldn't, and had to wait for the fine!

It never arrived. :)

(all the above was just a dream ;) )

Mosi said:

If two blokes are in a Cab with the roof down, it looks proper gay - so even though its sunny today, I wont be able to drop the roof back otherwise nomis & I are going to look like boyfriends! :finger

Cabs aren't gay, they are for people with taste and enjoy the sun!

:)

But the two guys checking me out in the background probably were! :eek:

Attachments

• scs06%2056%206.jpg
    scs06%2056%206.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 18
Nat_H said:
Cabs aren't gay, they are for people with taste and enjoy the sun!

:)

But the two guys checking me out in the background probably were! :eek:

LOL, there is something wrong with that picture. My face looks completely distorted - I look like a friggin persian cat with a flat face! - my honker is much bigger than that!

Nat_H said:
Perhaps I did last year...

Forgot to pay before midnight, as the beer tasted so good, and tried to pay the next morning, but they said i couldn't, and had to wait for the fine!

It never arrived. :)

(all the above was just a dream ;) )

LOL nice 1 :tu

Mosi said:
LOL, there is something wrong with that picture. My face looks completely distorted - I look like a friggin persian cat with a flat face! - my honker is much bigger than that!

It must of been the speed and the noise! We must of been pulling 45 G's at that point!

:p

I would have the roof down today if I was you, its meant to be a sunny day!

Mosi said:

And two blokes in are cab with the roof up on a sunny day will make people think you're just a pair of closet poofs. FACT.

James.

jcremonini said:
And two blokes in are cab with the roof up on a sunny day will make people think you're just a pair of closet poofs. FACT.

James.

So he can't win either way really? :evil:

I remember going to see a client once down in London. On the way down I saw the conjestion signs so after my visit on my way home I paid the charge. Did this for a few weeks till a friend pointed out that I was actually a mile outside the zone :wall

Called up asking if my money will be returned as I had paid by mistake......nope not a hope in hell!!!

LOL :D

They love taking your money. If you didn't cough up at all, they'd probably put you in the slammer for a while.

Back