Chateau's for less....

All very tempting but you'll get the same shitty weather.

Anyway.................The important thing is how big are the garages.:D

All very tempting but you'll get the same shitty weather.

Anyway.................The important thing is how big are the garages.:D

This is the big question, the weather is much better, honestly I didn't think it would different but it is, consistently 3-5 deg warmer and less rain :eek: i was pleasantly suprised...:tu

The Nord De Calais region (62) has the least amount of rain for all of France, even less than the south....crazy i know...but I'm not complaining...

All the houses are from this area....

This is the big question, the weather is much better, honestly I didn't think it would different but it is, consistently 3-5 deg warmer and less rain :eek: i was pleasantly suprised...:tu

The Nord De Calais region (62) has the least amount of rain for all of France, even less than the south....crazy i know...but I'm not complaining...

Closer / better roads to the Nurburgring?

strange thing is that cologne/duesseldorf area is the wettest in germany

can someone explain this?alsace/lothringen/eiffel hills too small to be significant

Back