Cayenne Diesel with Turbo-look and TECHART Aerokit I

pht9

Boy Racer
We recently completed the following conversion to a Cayenne Diesel. We replaced the front bumper and bonnet with the parts from a Cayenne Turbo.

As part of the TECHART Aerokit I upgrade, we fitted twin fog/spot lamps in the lower section of the bumper, and added the TECHART multi-function DRL unit (black optic)

6295169412_db4baa38bc.jpg

6295165322_45f32b6677.jpg

I like the turbo front.
I've ordered another cayenne for delivery next June, they now do a sport body kit,but there is very little difference to standard and they charge you over £3k for the pleasure.

I like the turbo front.
I've ordered another cayenne for delivery next June, they now do a sport body kit,but there is very little difference to standard and they charge you over £3k for the pleasure.

we fitted a turbo bonnet too, as its higher profile than the standard part, then integrates with the profile lines in the bumper

its about £3.5k inc VAT fitted and painted, the turbo-look conversion - for comparison

I just wish that Porsche would make a higher output diesel for the Cayenne.
What gains can be had with remap ?

I just wish that Porsche would make a higher output diesel for the Cayenne.
What gains can be had with remap ?

our eXpedio intelligent performance module, offers 290bhp with 655Nm torque - makes a big difference and the gear selection is much improved with the extra torque, it improves the annoying gear 'kick-down' when you nail the throttle to overtake.

we are currently playing with the Panamera Diesel mapping, now that is some car - it has incredible performance and balance, a real smoker :D

we fitted a turbo bonnet too, as its higher profile than the standard part, then integrates with the profile lines in the bumper

its about £3.5k inc VAT fitted and painted, the turbo-look conversion - for comparison

Did you paint the wheel arch lips ? The body shop I use wasn't keen on doing this because of the textured finish.

our eXpedio intelligent performance module, offers 290bhp with 655Nm torque - makes a big difference and the gear selection is much improved with the extra torque, it improves the annoying gear 'kick-down' when you nail the throttle to overtake.

we are currently playing with the Panamera Diesel mapping, now that is some car - it has incredible performance and balance, a real smoker :D

Similar gains with the 957 diesel Cayenne?

Also would love a turbo/GTS front end on that, with Turbo bonnet.

How much is the Turbo bonnet?

Is this for sale Phil?

Anyone know of any Cayenne Diesels for sale with top spec? tvs in the rear and so on ?

images
Sounds like you need Xibit on the case Dave :D

not for me. for a colleague with two young kids who are nightmares on car journies.. so he has to have tvs in the back to sedate them.. i said he should just beat them soundly.

Did you paint the wheel arch lips ? The body shop I use wasn't keen on doing this because of the textured finish.

yes, these are the extended arch option, they have a textured finish as standard, we prepare them smooth, then paint them body colour, also the lower trims on the doors. Makes a big visual difference on the car, its probably not as obvious on a black car, as it is on a light colour like white

Similar gains with the 957 diesel Cayenne?

Also would love a turbo/GTS front end on that, with Turbo bonnet.

How much is the Turbo bonnet?

£3.5k for the complete conversion using bonnet and front bumper using all genuine Porsche parts, fitted painted and the wiring configured to accept the Turbo DRL units.

Please note, the car pictured aside from the Turbo-Look,also has TECHART DRL's, twin lamp conversion and the Front Spoiler I, plus all the grilles have been painted and colour coded a contrast grey. All these parts are extra costs, the £3.5k gets you a standard turbo-look

Back