Car Magazine: Porsche 911 GT2

Just had a little bit of sick in my mouth... Not sure on the funny front splitter.

Black should look better.

Central rad looks odd without the continuous visual line along the bottom, since it is black.

They can't have it both ways though - they say shorter gearing then say it will top 200.

They also say it will not have air con, so that means it is near enough unusable in the summer then, and with rwd it is not so friendly in the winter.

Back is too fussy, the 996 GT2 is better.

The extra sill extentions look a bit after market too.

And they mention £120K. I think that may be a bit low, but we'll see.

I like it, it will grow on you Peeps - mark my words

I would wager that a few in here will have one by next year

Strange looks but I bet it really friggin goes like the wind.
I think the front splitter has been removed as they are testing on dodgy roads ?
I may have to raid the piggybank;)

H.

I did read in one of the mags that the 'missing bit' front bumper (or PU to some of you ;) ) is intentional to make it stand out from the Turbo.

I think those aliens you met last night have stolen part of your brain mate! :(

I think a part was stolen before last night.

The only 997s that I think are decent looking is the GT3 and the RS. Not impressed with the rest and the GT2 just looks wrong IMO of course ;)

The only 997s that I think are decent looking is the GT3 and the RS. Not impressed with the rest and the GT2 just looks wrong IMO of course ;)

WTF! - the 997C2S is a bloody lovely looking thing. Such a pure and flowing design. I dont think you thought through that response mate.

Granted, the 997TT is an acquired taste, I can see that

Back